Jason Robert Carnell Esq.
Jason Carnell opened the Carnell Law Firm after four years in practice. His work spans criminal and civil defense cases as well as representing personal injury and other plaintiffs. This valuable experience enables our firm to provide legal services for a wide variety of clients. Jason's time in the military and industries outside of the legal field developed our commitment to excellent customer service for our clients.
While there are many personal injury and DUI lawyers across Gwinnett county, we are confident that no one can provide you with the level of customer service and care we offer. But don't mistake our desire to serve our clients with weakness. We will ensure that you understand everything that is happening in your case, and we will fight for the best possible outcome.
Our knowledge about the application of the law in Atlanta and Gwinnett county DUI cases and our dedication to protecting your constitutional rights enable us serve you well. Atlanta DUI attorneys must thoroughly understand the differences and quirks of each jurisdiction as well as the people who work on behalf of the state. We know what is needed to challenge your case, to move it to a higher court, and to properly represent you. If you need a DUI lawyer in Gwinnett county, you owe it to yourself to talk with us.
While our work as Atlanta DUI lawyers is unsurpassed, we can help you with so much more. We will champion your case with personal injury or employment discrimination issues. We will vigorously defend you against drug charges, accusations of assault and battery, forgery, traffic offenses, and more. Ultimately, if you need help, we are here for you, from start to finish.
Areas of Practice
- 35% Motor vehicle Accidents
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2013
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. cum laude - 2009
- Troy University
- M.S. cum laude - 2006
- University of Central Florida
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2000
- The One-Leg-Stand Portion of the Field Sobriety Test, www.ezinearticles.com, 2014
- The Walk-and-Turn Portion of the Field Sobriety Test, www.ezinearticles.com, 2014
- Christopher Ward
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award for Future Excellence in Administrative Law - 2009
- CALI Award for Future Excellence in Securities Law - 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2010 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Applebalm & Associates, Associate Attorney, 2012 - 2014
- David West & Associates, Associate Attorney, 2010 - 2012